CSV Format of Report

neonneon
edited March 2009 in InfraSensing Sensors
I created CSV data of TEMPERATURE or HUMIDITY by clicking "DOWNLOAD DATA AS CSV" after creating a report. But I don't really understand the csv's format.

1. I created only for reports of TEMPERATURE and the graph seems fine(the graph only shows TEMPERATURE),but HUMIDITY data is also included in the csv besides TEMPERATURE data (This occurs when I try to get csv data of HUMIDITY).

2. There are several "time;value" as separation. Which is the data on the graph?

3. Can we get all the values which should be included on the graph? The monitoring is being performed every 3 min but the data in csv have larger resolution.

4. The csv data doesn't have all the values in the period of graph.

5.(Though this is not about format) When I press "DOWNLOAD DATA AS CSV", your system just shows the data on the browser. To use the data with excel ,I am opening the html source ,then copying it in excel. Is there any way to get the data as a file easily?

--

- I can send you the data by e-mail if needed.

- I'm using MONITORING APPLIANCE and the software version is 7.15.2.

Comments

• neonneon
    Regarding, No.1,2 and 4, I understand how it's working by creating csv data many times.

The results of "DOWNLOAD DATA AS CSV" shows all of the data I have ever downloaded, not only for the graph created at the time.

Is that the function you developed? (Or cache problem of my browser?)

I would like to get the data only for the graph which is created before "DOWNLOAD DATA AS CSV" .

This discussion has been closed.