Flood - Timeout has occurred

JennaJenna
edited February 2012 in InfraSensing Sensors
We are trying to get the flood hooked up but I keep getting an error saying that a Timeout has occurred when testing the settings. When using the DS Manager everything seems to be okay, the port is set to 3001 and I am able to ping the device. Any other suggestions I can try?

THANKS!!!

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    It seems like you are using an old flooding sensor with the serial based Tibbo Device. As those sensors are End Of Life we no longer support them.

Did you check that the baud rate etc is correct?
  • I have compared it with the documentation and the settings I have for the temp. It all seems to be set properly. I read on a previous post that they needed to upgrade the firmware but I tried that but it fails and the details do not help at all. Here is what I get

request: "D" , response: "0ÿ"
    Did you try connecting the temp sensor probe to the unit to see if it works? if it is then your flooding probe may be defective.

• That does seem to work so it seems like it is the probe. Who can I contact to get a replacement?
    those can't be replaced. they must be 3y old or more. the sensors you have are out of warranty and we no longer make Tibbo based sensors.
This discussion has been closed.