Cannot make changes in the web interface

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
edited February 2012 in InfraSensing Sensors
I have configured a PoE Environmental sensor at one of our remote client locations. I have configured the device via the web console, however I am unable to un-check or deselect the options for "Repeat Alert" "Email Notification" or "SNMP Notification" on the sensor screen. I un-check the boxes, select submit and it says successful. I refresh the page to find all of the boxes are checked again.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    There is no "submit" button on the sensor_status page. Do you mean the "update" button.

What firmware and hardware version of the SensorGateway do you have?

With remote connections, caching may be an issue. What browser are you using?
  • Mohamed SayedMohamed Sayed
    I'm experiencing the same error and I can not make changes in the web interface, but I tried it on different browsers and from different OS but same problem exists.
    Same question to previous poster: What firmware and hardware version of the SensorGateway do you have?
    Thank you for your reply,

Hardware Version : Release 4.0

Firmware Version : Release 2.00

Firmware Date : 17 JAN 2012

Interface Type : RS232

Product Name : Temperature & SensorGateway

Product ID : SC-TS01

I would ask you for a favor, please I need your reply as soon as possible to solve this problem.

thank you again for your support
    Upgrade to the latest firmware - 2.0.1

Thank you so much for your reply, please send me the link for the firmware upgrade
    The firmware is located in the left menu of any sensor page on our website

http://www.serverscheck.com/sensors/firmware.asp
This discussion has been closed.