Humidity Monitor

mzanferrarimzanferrari
edited April 2012 in InfraSensing Sensors
Hello,

I have Serverscheck Monitoring software version 9.0.10 running on the serverscheck appliance.

I have installed the PoE Temperature/Humidity sensors in our IDF rooms.

I had no problem defining the monitors for the temperature; unfortunately I'm having issues trying to add the monitors for the Humidity.

I click on MONITOR NEW ITEM from the main page (or ADD MONITOR from the device details page) i reach the page where i can select the type of MONITOR; i pick up HUMIDITY, at the next page I select the device that has the humidity sensor, next page I leave the default frequency of the monitor (3 min), after that i select the type of sensor gateway - SensorGateway 1 Probe -, type the IP address and the SNMP string, select from the drop down menu 'Temperature/Humidity Sensor: Celsius', i can change the thresholds of the alert but i can't go ahead because the ">> STEP 5" button is disabled.

I tried to change the input in that page but the button remain disabled.

I've tried to download the software version and install it on a windows machine (the version available was 9.0.9, so a bit older than the one on the appliance) but i got into the same issue!

Couldn't find anything on Internet and official docs.

The version installed on the appliance is the latest available.

Anyone facing the same problem!

Ah, if i log in on the sensor web interface the monitor of the humidity is there.

It looks like a bug in the monitor code.

Thanks for your help

Marco

Comments

This discussion has been closed.