Network Map does not work in v10.1.3

jacobsenmjacobsenm
I have upgraded SC 10.0.0 to 10.1.3

I noticed that Network maps do not work anymore.

The page under "network maps" will stay empty

Also creating a new network maps will not generate the page

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    What version are you using of 10.1.3?

The freeware version doesn't support network maps
  • jacobsenmjacobsenm
    Actually it is the latest version of today. It is shown as 10.1.4

We have the business 500 version. So no freewre version ...
  • joostsjoosts
    The network maps do not work for us as well. We have the premium edition 10.1.4. The HTML pages are not created. Also added some spots on the default map, but that one is not updated as well...
    Can you double check the PNG files on the directory? Usually after an update, the PNG files revert back to the default ones. The ones we have currently deployed here are actually working fine once we also replace the PNG files after an update.
  • jacobsenmjacobsenm
    The png file is located in the outputnetworkmap

The conf file is stored in the add-ons folder.

The Visual Mapping tool shows the information file perfectly. But in ServerCheck I see the name of the Map but the information is completely empty
    Joosts, can I know as well which edition of the monitoring software you are using?
  • joostsjoosts
    Hi,

10.1.4 Premium.

Thanx
    We are looking into this bug
  • joostsjoosts
    All required images are in the output map. We added some items to networkmap.conf and also created a new conf file. The new map is added to the left menu, but no HTML page is created in the output/networkmap folder so not page is shown. The default map is also not updated and no items are shown.

• jacobsenmjacobsenm
    Is this issue still on your list to fix ?

Thanks
  • joostsjoosts
    yes!
    It is on the list for fixes
    10.1.5 solves the reported issue
  • jacobsenmjacobsenm
    Sorry but I have upgraded to SC 10.1.6 (latest version) and the same issue still exists ..

Can you pls check again ?

joosts:

Did it resolve your issue or do you also have the same issue after the upgrade ?
    Please download the monitoring_manager again from http://upgrade.serverscheck.net/monitoring_software/monitoring_manager.exe
  • jacobsenmjacobsenm
    I have tested it and it shows now the Network Maps.

The only thing that does not work is when you click on the "green" dots that you can configure in the maps.

Tjhe error message is:

The resource you requested was not found on this server.

(the browser is pointing to : http://servername:1272/output/html/1285910540PINGAVG.html?&label=1285910540
  • joostsjoosts
    Hi,

I did the upgrade and the map is now updated.

However, when clicking on an item i'm getting "The resource you requested was not found on this server."

The path is /output/html/0000000203PING.html?&label=0000000203

Reg., Joost
    static html pages have been retired and the link should have been removed too. I will pass it on to development
This discussion has been closed.