cannot monitor multiple servers

[Deleted User][Deleted User]

I purchased professional version.

I have 4 web servers need to be monitored, I setup the "Monitoring Rule" for TCP, and created 4 entries:
199.4.120.4 port 443
199.4.120.6 port 443
199.4.120.7 port 80
199.4.120.8 port 443

Now if I want to start one service from control panel, it will start all of them, the "Status" change to "OK" for all 4 entries, how can I only activate some of them, is something I set wrong?

Thanks

michael

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    ServersCheck executes all rules that you defined. So if you created 4 rules then it will perform them all.

If you only want to have some of them performed, then you can pause the rules you do not want to have activated.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]

Thanks for the reply.

That's exactly what my question, when I click "pause" then all 4 rules change to "Disabled". Also if one of these 4 server is down, all entries show "DOWN".

michael

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Do the 4 rules have all the same name? Each rule needs to have a unique name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]

Thanks, I got it working.

Another question, I am configuring SMS, right now my celluar phone use AT&T wireless(in San Jose, california,US), it seems there is no provider service on "provider list", if I use other provider, do I have to sign contract with them first?

I also tried another celluar phone which use "Verizon" service, I selected "USA Verizon(TAP)", from DOS command I can see "Successfully sent message <test/DEBUGServersCheck> to recipient XXXXXXX", but cannot receive anything.

What could be the reason?

thanks.

michael

This discussion has been closed.