Create a Graph to display temperature

fwguyfwguy
We just set up our temperature sensor in our server room. I added the device to the monitoring software and added the temperature check. I am not sure if it is working properly. It is showing up green but there is no temp displayed.

Also, I would like to be able to view a graph of the temperature displayed over time. Is that possible?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Have you double checked the OID? On the monitor details of the specific check, can you tell if there are any notes on the 'Last Error' portion?

There are no available graphical reports on the freeware version.
  • fwguyfwguy
    The graph came back up on its own. Not too sure what happened.

As far as there not being any graphical reports on the freeware version. . . . . we have the freeware version and are utilizing graphical reports.

I am not sure how to insert a picture into this post. . .
    You can host your picture from an external website and insert the link here
  • fwguyfwguy

The graph works but the monitor itself halts every now and then. . . .
    Does it happen only in that specific check?
  • fwguyfwguy
    Yes. . well thats actually the only check I have setup. I have it cloned. SO 2 different monitors set up to monitor and graph the temp via the same sensor and both of them halt at the same time. They are halted right now.
    Based on the "Last Error" note, it seems that there is an issue with your connectivity with your SensorGateway.
  • fwguyfwguy
    I have had a constant ping going and it does not drop any packets. I don't see a connectivity issue at all. For example, the graph says "halted" right now but I am able to log into the sensor and ping it. . . .
    Please kindly restart both ServersCheck's services and see if it'll persist.
This discussion has been closed.