Force recheck

English-StudentEnglish-Student
I have serverscheck checking a few websites. It works brilliantly, but I haven't been able to work out how to get it it force a recheck.

At the moment, when a website goes down I am informed, but then it can be quite some time before a recheck is made.

Is there any way to force a recheck immediately?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    You could go directly to that monitor/check's configuration window and click "Test Settings" to get an immediate result.
  • English-StudentEnglish-Student
    Hi there,

Thanks for your response.

I did try that, and although I get a positive result from checking it doesn't seem to update the main All Monitors window
    The "Test Settings" will only give you an immediate response from the defined monitor. It really won't affect the values of the deployed monitor itself. If you're desiring to see a more proactive update of the defined monitors, then I'd advise lowering the frequency of the intervals.
    Ii looks like one of the problems I had was that the monitors weren't restarted, probably after I did a test for SMS sending.

I seem to remember in the old Serverscheck version there was a button to stop and restart monitoring, but I can't see that anymore. The warning to restart the monitors is still there, but the button has gone?

What is the quickest way to stop and restart monitoring in the new version?
    As of now due to security reasons, you'll have to do it manually on the ServersCheck services.
    OK, many thanks for all your help with this brilliant product!
    Always glad to help and we're happy that you like it! :-)

Thank you for the feedback.
This discussion has been closed.