Experience and Thoughts on 10.3.0

TTy547TTy547
I have been using the Monitoring Software for a few months now at my company and have been very impressed by it. During my time using it, I have kept a list of items that would make my job a little easier. I do not know if there is any plans in the future to add support to any item but I wanted to at least put them forward. I have been using 10.3.0.

- Be able to delete a location

- Load a location map from an image, rather than from Google Maps API

- Upgrade software when not connected to internet (I had to uninstall 10.1.6, then install 10.3.0, fortunately, planned or not, my 250 checks key I purchased for 10.1.6 just before 10.2.0 was released continues to work)

- Be able to rearrange the device monitors in “All Monitors View”, “Group View”, etc…

- Be able to sort by IP Address in “All Monitors View”

- Change Camera Recording settings

- Add a check to monitor port 1274 access from a specific IP Address or when a recording is made

-- My Axis camera is a little older and not supported but it can send TCP notification to port 1274 when Motion Detection is triggered, I cannot get ServersCheck to signal an alarm outside of the monitoring_cameratcp.exe process which clutters my window

- Checks to monitor folders in the same way there are checks to monitor files

- Clear Monitor History from Device window as opposed to digging through the folders trying to find the one device I want to clear out

- Add new Device Types (Battery, Camera, Phone, etc…)

- Add different operating systems (APC, Windows Server 2008R2)

- Clear or delete camera recordings, similar to above

- SNMPv3 support

- Clear Unmonitored device list

- This item is would be a great to have but I know it might be outside the intended use of the software: Be able to draw a network map with items being monitored and actively updated. I have been forced to use a separate network monitoring package solely to be able to visually display network status.

Thanks again for continuing to support and improve all your great products!

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Thank you for this feedback. The network/location map can actually be loaded on the software by placing your PNG image on ServersCheck directoroutputnetworkmaps. This can be viewed on the Network Maps tab of the software.
This discussion has been closed.