GSM modem not sending sms

airronairron
Version 10.1.6 > unable to get the zoom modem to send sms thru Serverscheck. How to troubleshoot? I can start up the zoom app and send sms to my cell fine. Then i close the zoom app and go to configuration to sms and attempt to send a test sms to same number. Nothing. CP indicates com 5 for modem. not sure how to proceed?

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Upon doing a test, was there an error message that popped up?

Kindly test it again and look for a log file on the alertsalerts_activity folder on the ServersCheck directory.

Also, please configure SMS settings once more, save, and then check the alert-sms_gsmmodem log file on the logging folder. The latest ones are written on the very bottom. Additionally, once the SMS settings are configured and the monitoring service is running, you could check the s-alerts.exe console by running it manually to get more information.

Upon doing those, do inform us so that we can work on it.
  • airronairron
    Not sure the exact steps. I upgraded Serverscheck to latest version > 10.1.6. Uninstalled zoom modem. restarted server. installed zoom sw. sms texts began to be sent again. please close ticket. Thanks, Ron
This discussion has been closed.