Using old sensor types

ancoitancoit
edited January 2014 in InfraSensing Sensors
Hi There,

Is it not possible, to use the old sensor types in the new software? We have been using ServersCheck for quite some years now - bought license version - but fell out of the update loop but are now looking to get back into "the game" again with the newer versions.

But when I try to setup the free version to test it, I can't seem to connect to the old sensors anymore.

Please advice.

PS! The old sensors/serverscheck are still running on another server.

Best regards,

Martin

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    The old sensors were end of life in 2010. Active support for it ended 2 years after that.

For customers who stayed in the update loop, the sensors would still work in the software, although not supported since 2012.

If you did fell out of the update loop then unfortunately the serial based sensors will no longer work for you in the newer version but they still will on the server you have.
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    If you have sensors connected to the purple tibbo device then you could use your old sensors with the sensorgateway and the latest version of the software
  • ancoitancoit
    Ok, I'll purchase some new Sensor gateways then and use the old ones for extra measure points.
This discussion has been closed.