Bulk Edit doesnt work

bedeebedee
In Version 7.8.1 Bulk Edit changes doesnt work. After saving new entries, there are still the old stored.

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Test confirmed working: either cache issue or data package too large for browser too handle - some browsers can not handle large data sets; need to filter by group or device.

How many rules are you updating?

If you see the new values in the screen after seeing the dialog box "settings saved", then the new settings have been stored. It can be that you then have a caching issue on your browser, or that another user did override the new values with the old ones.
  • I filtered by ruletype. i've around 20 rules, where i want to update some values.

i deleted the cache, but the problem still occures.

im working with IE 6.0 with all patches.
    If you see the new values in the screen after seeing the dialog box "settings saved", then the new settings have been stored. It can be that you then have a caching issue on your browser, or that another user did override the new values with the old ones.

> What do you see when you hit "Save Settings"

Also make sure to upgrade IE6 to IE7 as IE6 is not actively supported by us and support is being discontinued by Microsoft.
    Please note that we are currently investigating the issue. We could replicate it with IE6 and it is possibly due to the dataset being to large for IE6 (and other browsers) to handle.
    Go to http://files.serverscheck.net/fixes/s-server.zip

Download this version and see if it solves the bulk edit issue (it did on our end). Check if you see any other issue. If not, then we will post this as the 7.8.3 release
  • Great work, now it works!

Now its also possible to change the main screen refresh time. you can delete the previous post, where i described that problem.

Thanks for your fast response!!
  • joostsjoosts
    Hi,

In version 10.3.0, clicking on the 'refresh' icon does not do anything. I cannot change the vales in any form view.

Please check.
This discussion has been closed.