Register the System ID and generate the license key

Hi, I have bought MON-SOFTWARE (Order Number: 361250470EBEF) for my customer and they are having an issue in generating out the license number. I have contacted the hello@serverscheck.team and they said that this order number is already being tagged to my userid: edmundquek@cablecare.com.sg and was advised for me to generate the license key for my customer using their System ID. My customer has given me the System ID but I cannot find any place for me to register this System ID and generate the license key. Kindly advice.

Thank you.

Regard
Edmund

Comments

• PocholloPochollo
    You can generate it through your https://my.serverscheck.com/ (where you linked your software) just click on your software , another way is to go to your order page for 361250470EBEF and license generation should also be an option there, hope this helps cheers!
  • Hi, as per said, I have tried all the things you have mentioned but there is no page that allows me to register System ID (my customer ID) and generate out the license.
    And when I go to the order page, yes, there is a link to generate license keys but when click in, it is blank, this is no product showing.

• PocholloPochollo
    I see , then you can send screenshots(proof) of those to hello@serverscheck.com I think this is a system issue on their end.