Change Output Relay trought SNMP or API

CruiseAxiansCruiseAxians
Hello All,
I'll like to use 2 contact on an Sensor HUB for external Alarm.
Is possible to manage the output with Api or SNMP?
For now i can see SNMP available but no changes if i try to change the SNMP Value.
through the API json?

Comments

• StreliziaStrelizia
    I think you can only use their SNMP to read out values (Walk or GET).
    You may check their user manual as IMHO it is pretty complete and explained there and most of the configurations are listed there
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    You can control the outputs via HTML / JSON but this is not a documented feature
  • NodeCentralNodeCentral
    edited December 2021
    Hi, I’m looking to control the outputs of the sensor hub via HTML or JSON, please could you share the information ?
    This is not supported.
  • NodeCentralNodeCentral
    Hi, that’s ok, I’m not after any support Administrator said in the earlier post above that it is possible, it’s just not documented ?

Happy to send you my contact details if you do not want to post on the forum, but it would be great to have this option so we can further integrate the sensor hub into our internal automation system..
    If you have a support agreement, then you can reach out to our tech support team through your myServersCheck account.
  • NodeCentralNodeCentral
    Hi, by support do you mean Direct Care, if so - I’m afraid we don’t..

Is there anything you (or this community) can do to help share that api, especially as we just want to test that capability out so we could see the potential, and then may be broaden our use of Serverscheck products in the future.. (scope for special projects)
    I have checked. It actually is not with support and it is not an API.

The way our consultants is using programmatic code to mimic browser actions by sending HTTP POSTS requests.
  • NodeCentralNodeCentral
    edited December 2021
    Hi, thanks so much for looking into it, and that route will work too,

HTTP Post commands are fine, I would just need to know the construct of the request, what url to call , what is included in the body and/or headers etc.

Many thanks
  • NodeCentralNodeCentral
    Hi Administrator , have you had any luck finding out what the http post commands are, I’m itching to try them out within our proof of concept set up. Many thanks !
    edited January 2022
    We do not. This is part of paid work our consultants did for a client and can’t be shared. That being said, anyone with programming skills should be able to record in a browser the sending & receiving of HTTP packages and reprogram it.
  • NodeCentralNodeCentral
    Thanks Administrator