Unable to access SensorGateway after upgrade to firmware version 8.5

Hi Everyone,

Our SensorGateway was unable to access (192.168.11.160) after we upgrade the firmware version to 8.5.

May I know how to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Comments

• SchottkySchottky
    hello Semaj, you may also reset the SensorGateway to its factory firmware and upgrade to latest version see manual on page 74 http://manuals.serverscheck.com/InfraSensing_Sensors_Platform.pdf
    or to check if the problem is the network configuration kindly check user manual on page 14-19
  • SemajSemaj
    Hi Schottky,

I have already tried the procedure that was provided and I already access the console after I reset the SensorGateway but after a few minutes the gateway is not accessible.

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thank you.
  • SchottkySchottky
    Hello Semj, does the SGW connected to a PoE Switch?
    Have you tried to change the IP address into Fixed IP address on the SGW GUI?
  • SemajSemaj
    Hi Schottky,

The SGW was connected to the network and the IP address was still on default IP which is 192.168.11.160. The Network Settings was already changed to Fixed IP.
  • SchottkySchottky
    hello Semaj, was it connected to LAN port or PoE port?
  • adminadmin
    Post will be removed - wrong category.
  • SemajSemaj
    Hi Schottky,

It was connected to LAN port.
  • DhaneDhane
    Does it work with the factory firmware?
  • SemajSemaj
    Hi Dhane,

Yes it works with the factory firmware but after upgrading to Version 8.5 I was unable the GUI of SGW.
  • PelicanPelican
    edited March 2022
    hello Semaj, could you please download again the 8.5 Firmware?https://serverscheck.com/support/firmware2.asp?v=5&r=84&s=2016
    Factory reset the SGW and then use the new downloaded Firmware.
    What does SGW display shows after updating the firmware to 8.5?
  • FinleyFinley
    edited March 2022
    hi Semaj, make sure also that there is no same IP address 192.168.11.160 connected on your network.
    Also, what error or display it shows on the webpage when you access 192.168.11.160?