file check not working?

hmcollegehmcollege
Hello,

i'm trying to add the file check by adding the servershare and when i try to test it, it gives me a status.

now when i add the check the check counter stays on 0 as if the check aint being executed.

thanks.

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Hello,

We are taking a look at this now. What version of the software are you currently using?
  • hmcollegehmcollege
    Hello,

we are using 8.2.2

i tried to create the check on several servers, with different settings but still no go.

thanks
    Please pause all monitors except the file check one, stop the ServersCheck service and double click on the monitoring_thread2.exe

After startup, what output is generated?
  • hmcollegehmcollege
    there a way to pauze all monitors at once? manually pauze all 200+ monitors is 1: time consuming and 2: not done in a production environment..but ófcourse i'm willing to give it a try tough.

but is there a way to pauze them all at once?

thanks

• hmcollegehmcollege
    update; i did pauze all checks and ran the monitoring_thread2.exe and there are no checks being executed.

i then upauzed 1 ping check to see what kind of activity should be shown, and that worked.

then i pauzed the file check monitor and unpauzed it but nothing happens.

thanks
  • hmcollegehmcollege
    still not working...
    Please send us the output as requested so that we can see what it is doing. Alternatively provide remote access to the box so that we can have a look.

The check was simulated in our test environment and working fine.
    An issue has been detected and rectified in 8.2.3 that could also address the problem reported here. 8.2.3 is available for download
  • hmcollegehmcollege
    thank you, indeed it does work in the latest version.

L
This discussion has been closed.