Questions regarding version 9x

Kevin_QMCKevin_QMC
Hello;

I just installed version 9.0.3 on a new server as a trial upgrade to the free version we are using. The free version has worked great for us with only two gateways and two temp sensors.

I'm having two problems with 9.0.3. First, I only get three graphs for my five devices. One for the server itself and two others for two of the four sensors. I saw someplace that the free and trial versions now only allow three graphs - is this true?

The graph options are great to have on these few devices but don't need the 100seat license that seems to be the smallest license you have. Is there another number that I can license as I doubt we'll ever need more than 10 or so monitors.

Second, I did upgrade 9.03 to 9.0.12 (or 9.0.14 - which is what the installer said) hoping the lack of graphs was a version issue (before I checked the forums), but it's still showing up as 9.0.3 on the webpage. I did reboot the server. Can an upgrade be installed on top of the existing version, or is a uninstall/reboot/reinstall required?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks....
This discussion has been closed.