Empty Graphs in release 5.8.2

EricEric
We are using 5.8.2 professional version, we face the same problem that no data in graph recently,

Please advise we should

1) use the update.exe to download the corrected files. (5.8.2 Build 2).

OR

2) Uninstall and install the new version 6.0.3 and the restore *.conf & *.lic files

Comments

• We are using 5.8.2 professional version. As release, there are 5.8.3 version can fix the graph without data. pls advise where to download it.

BTW, we found there are 2 days ago data in the folder graphsqueue ,which contain 29,722 files inside and thats why no data plotted. As i know ,it will be auto removed after it saved to *.rrd files. Pls advise.

Eric
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    If you have an active support agreement, then you can upgrade to 6.0.3 by logging in into the helpdesk.

Otherwise delete all files in the graphsqueue folder and then restart ServersCheck.
  • After I stop the serverscheck service , reboot the PC, and start s-graph.exe again, now all files in the queue has been moved and clear.
  • We found that some rules showing the graphs are missing "CPU usage in % " ,but not all of them.Is this a bug on v5.8.2 or any solution , pls advise!
  • AdministratorAdministrator
    In 6.1.3 it seems to work fine based on the live graphs generated:

http://www.serverscheck.be/reportinggraphs.asp

We don't have older versions available in our test lab so I am not able to confirm if this is a bug or not.

This discussion has been closed.