Internet Explorer failure

FrancescFrancesc
Hello,

We've detected that all the machines using Internet Explorer 6.0.2800 don't show the monitoring rules frame of the web site.

Using Mozilla web site is viewed correctly.

Do you know any update patch of Windows that produces a malfunction in the viewing of the web site?

Regards,

Francesc Gallardo

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    Can you clarify this?

"don't show the monitoring rules frame of the web site."
  • FrancescFrancesc
    Take a look:

image[IMG]

Francesc

Quote: Originally posted by Administrator on 04 July 2006

Can you clarify this?

• FrancescFrancesc
    And now it seems not execute check, because the performed checks shows 0. What could be happening?

Quote: Originally posted by Francesc on 04 July 2006

Take a look:

image[IMG]

Francesc

Can you clarify this?

Delete the SP.lang file in the /LANG subfolder and restart the configuration server.

As per manual, the Configuration Server is not influencing the Monitoring Service.
  • FrancescFrancesc
    Now we've seen that all the rules appears inside the box THE MOST'S MOST CRITICAL ALERTS.

It seems that the configuratiopn of the web site is bad.

Can you see in the capture as the TODAY'S MOST CRITICAL ERRORS shows the rules instead the errors?

Francesc

Delete the ES.lang file in the /LANG subfolder and restart the configuration server.

As per manual, the Configuration Server is not influencing the Monitoring Service.

Please see my last reply:

"Delete the SP.lang file in the /LANG subfolder and restart the configuration server.

As per manual, the Configuration Server is not influencing the Monitoring Service."
  • FrancescFrancesc
    We've deleted the esp.lang file and the result is the same.

Please see my last reply:

"Delete the SP.lang file in the /LANG subfolder and restart the configuration server.

As per manual, the Configuration Server is not influencing the Monitoring Service."

Login to the online helpdesk and send a mail to the support team with following files in a zip file:

1/ the /data subfolder

2/ serverscheck.conf file

Just to make sure: the error is only in IE6 and not IE7 or Firefox (correct?)
  • FrancescFrancesc
    I've recovered from the backup of yesterday and it has been solved.

I've noted that if I change the date of the computer to tomorrow, the problem doesn't appear.

I'm almost sure than a too much long error returned for a rule and shown in the TODAY'S MOST CRITICAL ERRORS frame makes that the HTML code of the page results incorrect and makes the viewing with a mistake.

Do you think this is the reason?

Regards,

Francesc

Login to the online helpdesk and send a mail to the support team with following files in a zip file:

1/ the /data subfolder

2/ serverscheck.conf file

Just to make sure: the error is only in IE6 and not IE7 or Firefox (correct?)

It could be. That's why the .dat files and your serverscheck.conf file would have been very usefull to replicate it and fix it.
  • FrancescFrancesc
    Hi again,

I'm on holidays until next 31th July. I'll send you the dat files then.

Greetings!!

Francesc

It could be. That's why the .dat files and your serverscheck.conf file would have been very usefull to replicate it and fix it.

This discussion has been closed.