Scheduled Reports / Templates

mkirkmkirk
After a recent upgrade to 7, I started getting three graphs per check in my report I have e-mailed once per week. Unfortunately one of the recipients has a limit to the number of attachments on his mail system so I am trying to remove the graphs. I tried copying the template.htm from the templates folder, modifying it and modifying the report under the schedules folder but no luck. Even if I modify the original template it still puts in the graphs.

Is there a way around this? I upgraded to 7.1 today but still get the same results.

Thanks,

Mike

Comments

• AdministratorAdministrator
    The graphs can not be customized in a report: all graphs of the selected type are sent.
  • mkirkmkirk
    Hmm; before I upgraded a few weeks ago I didn't see any graphs (which I liked). YOu mention the "graphs of the selected type" but even if I chose "All Value Graphs", I still see the sla and availability graphs. Is this as intended?
    Your remark has been forwarded to our development team for further analysis. If indeed you select "All Value Graphs", then only those should be shown in the report.
    Update:

1/ Not showing graphs in scheduled report: select any graph type (value, sla, availability) and set "graphs period" to "none".

This will cause all graphs to be excluded

2/ When selecting "All Value Graphs" this would also send out the SLA and Availability graphs as correctly reported.

Issue is fixed in release 7.1.2 that is available for download
  • mkirkmkirk
    Thanks, "none" seems to work in the preview.
This discussion has been closed.